This is my portal page of Node.js.
- The only problem for me is how to install it as users without root privilege. I found two articles are useful (here and here).
- AngularJS + Node.js: MEAN stack (MongoDB + Express.JS + AngularJS + Node.js)
- AngularJS + Express.JS + Node.js: example
- AngularJS + ExpressJS + Node.js: express-angular
- Ember.js + Node.js: intro
- Ember.js + Node.js + Tower.js: stack overflow
- Ember.js + Node.js + MongoDB: stack overflow
- MySQL driver (discussion. Best-choice node-mysql, example. Alternative, Sequenlize (doc and Github))
- Derby.js: MVC designed to be used by Express.js as middleware (example)
- Express.js: a web app framework uses middleware concept to enhance functionality of applications.
- Connect.js: an extensible HTTP server framework for node, providing high performance “plugins” known as middleware. Connect is bundled with over 20 commonly used middleware, including a logger, session support, cookie parser and more.
- nodemon: automatic re-running (or manually restart by type in
- mongodb: doc, driver API, BSON API, SQL to MongoDB
- Grunt and plugins
Blogs & Articles