This my portal page about Eclipse.
What is Eclipse?
- In brief, an IDE for multi-languages.
Tips & Tricks
- Chart.js: Easy, object oriented client side graphs for designers and developers
- xChart (d3 based): bar chart, time-series line, with interactive feature
- C3.js (d3 based): bar chart, spline chart
- dimple (d3 based, recommended): bar, scatter, bubble, line, area charts
- Rickshaw (d3 based, recommended): many
- NVD3 (d3 based, recommended): many
- InfoVis toolkit: interactive data visualization
- BioJS (developed by EMBL-EBI): reusable components for presenting biological data
- Tool list
JS tips & bites
- Callback functions (here)
Gist: a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others
Fiddle helps with front-end development (doc)
JS Bin: Fiddle alternative
JsApp.US: hosting platform for node.js app
ideone: online compiler and debugging tool supporting 40+ programming languages., so it can be used for back-end web dev.
Git: SCM tool